Thursday, November 4, 2010

Meeting Einstein and Darwin

The Open Education Conference was on Monday and Tuesday and was a typical conference with lectures every hour. I am sure all of you would have been bored, but they were pretty interesting for me. It was held in a museum and I got lost and accidentally went down stairs and that's where I found Charles Darwin, just sitting in a chair in the museum. At first I thought it was a real person---then I got up close and figured it out.

Later I also found Albert Einstein sitting behind the desk at the entrance to the museum. He looked pretty real too, but kind of pale. He looked a bit anemic....of course he wasn't alive so it didn't really matter.

On Wednesday and Thursday, the conference changed locations to the Contemporary Art Museum which was not as nice a location but easier to get to. It was right in town.



No comments:

Post a Comment